The single best e-waste recycling company in the area, we offer the most comprehensive services to government agencies like yours, and we're strategically located so we can serve your needs quickly and efficiently.
Secure, Green, Simple!
Full Service Electronic Recycling.
Electronic Recycling for Local Government Agencies
Electronic recycling for local and state government entities. Councils, officials, organizations - we make recycling and data security easy for you!
- Computers, Servers, Cables & Wires
- Cell Phones, Tablets & Mobile Devices.
- Stereos, A/V Equipment & Battery Backups.
- TVs, Faxes, Modems & Routers.
- Printers, Copiers, Toner & Ink.
Pressing delete and reformatting drives does not always destroy data permanently or completely. Physical destruction of storage media is the only way to ensure that sensitive data is gone for good.
- On-site data destruction and certification.
- Computer, Server, Laptop, and External Hard Drives (SATA, SCSI, IDE)
- Backup Tapes (LTO, DLT, Exabyte)
- Optical Media (CDs/DVDs).
- USB Storage & Cell Phones.
Protec offers full service pickup for the recycling of electronic waste. Let us take care of all the heavy lifting, transportation, and any necessary cleanup.
We provide ground level pick-up for basic needs or detailed coordination for more complex operations. Whether you’re making updates to utilize new technology or undergoing a complete office clean-out, our removal services can enable a seamless transition.
e-Waste Disposal for Government
Electronics Recycling and Paper Shredding
An unimaginable amount of personal and proprietary information passes through electronic systems every day – government systems being one of the most used and containing some of the most sensitive information.
If you are involved in any level of government, you probably already understand why data security and proper data destruction are such high priorities for government entities. As with any area of electronics recycling, experience, technical knowledge, and professionalism are of the utmost importance to government entities seeking proper e-waste removal and disposal. From clearing old systems to make room for new technology to completely annihilating sensitive info in physical or electronic form – Protec offers the solutions you need in the manner which works best for you.
Protec Recycling is backed by years of industry experience with local and state organizations, employing only state-of-the-art data destruction and IT resource recycling techniques.
- From working with governments, we know that budgets can be tight – which is part of the reason that we offer re-marketing of any usable, non-sensitive assets.
- Data destruction for government entities conforms to NISP Operating Manual (DoD 5220.22-M) and SP 800-88 guidelines.
- We offer convenient scheduled pick-ups and destruction to work with your busy agenda.
To learn more, please Contact Us online or give us a call at 205-549-2120. When the job is critical, trust Protec Recycling.
Hard Drive Destruction
We specialize in on-site hard drive destruction, a critical component to comply with data privacy laws such as PCI, HIPAA, GLBA and FACTA.
This service is not just convenient; it also allows companies to verify that digital media and confidential information has been securely destroyed.
Learn more on our Hard Drive Shredding page.
At Protec Recycling, we have the paper shredding options you need. Whether you are at the end of a document retention period or have records that have been digitized and require confidential disposal, we can provide certified services in dealing with obsolete files.
- Secure document destruction performed on-site.
- Schedule recurring service or a one-time purge.
- Consoles and bins are provided at no cost.
- Compliant with all data privacy laws, including HIPAA, GLBA, FACTA.
- Shredded paper is 100% recycled.
Learn more on our Paper Shredding Services page.
Want to learn how Protec can help your company today? Visit our Contact Us page or Call us at 205-549-2120.