On-Site Shredding and Pickup
With Protec Recycling's on-site and pickup services, there's no need to do any heavy lifting or to utilize valuable company time and resources to clear up space - we'll bring the service you need right to your doorstep. Our expert team can professionally de-install, load, and transport away outdated and out-of-use assets, keeping your company or organization's time focused where it needs to be.
Secure, Green, Simple!
Full Service Electronic Recycling.
e-Waste Pickup and On-Site Service
In our years of experience, we’ve witnessed the huge quantities of e-waste that some people and companies can accumulate – unused computer towers stacked practically floor-to-ceiling, piles of old dial-up modems gathering dust, and the pile of outdated dot-matrix printers that you just aren’t quite sure what to do with…
We’re here to tell you that you don’t have to handle it alone. Protec Recycling offers e-waste pickup as well as on-site service!
Secure Data Destruction and e-Waste Disposal at Your Doorstep
Our easy 4-step process will have your once-cluttered storage areas ready for action again, and any sensitive data safely destroyed or disposed of in no time:
- Contact Us – Call 205-549-2120 or Contact Us online if you need more information – when you’re feeling ready to schedule, you can also contact us via phone or you can use our convenient On-Site Pickup Form.
- Pick-Up – Once your pickup time has been scheduled, we will arrive at the agreed upon time to actually handle the job! We pack, palletize, load, and transport the items for further processing. We also offer clean and professional De-Installation of old assets!
- Sort – Once everything has been collected and loaded up, we then bring the items back to our own facility to further evaluate them. Re-marketable items will be sorted from junk, and all will be sold or recycled accordingly.
- On-Site Data Destruction – Any data-containing devices will be properly wiped and destroyed to assure your information never falls into the wrong hands. We also offer on-site shredding of old hard drives and other data-containing devices so that you can watch sensitive information disappear for good right in front of you.
- Process – Most items are dismantled and separated into clean, usable materials. Steel, aluminum, plastics, and precious metals are re-used to keep them out of landfills. Usable components and items are remarketed to integrators and end-users once any data-containing parts have been properly wiped and/or removed.
Don’t let old waste clutter up your storage area, and don’t run the risk of letting sensitive information fall into the wrong hands – let Protec Recycling handle your waste!
Environmentally Sustainable e-Waste Processing
How do we define our method?
Secure, green, and simple. That is our promise.
The Protec Promise
100% of electronics will be recycled or sold for reuse.
Processes and policies were created with compliance in-mind.
Your electronics will never end up in developing countries.
We take care of the heavy lifting and transportation.