What to Do with All Those Decommissioned Machines
Your company provides computer sales and support, networking, and IT troubleshooting; or perhaps your firm develops software or specialized hardware for commercial use.
What do you do when the current generation of machines ages out of service?
Collecting all the old, outdated, and worn out machines and sending them to the landfill is the wrong answer. Whether they belong to you or your customers, when old PCs, servers, and mobile devices get thrown into the trash, everybody loses.
- Toxic materials and rare earth metals used in computer manufacture should never end up in a landfill.
- Many electronic devices can be refurbished and sold for reuse, helping to defray the cost of ongoing equipment upgrades.
- Data storage on modern electronics often contains sensitive personal or business information. Trashing intact hard drives and SSD’s presents a very real security threat.
Today, companies like Protec Recycling in Birmingham Alabama have taken on the challenge of keeping IT simple, green, and secure.
Computer sales and networking support companies, as well as technology companies can call on our comprehensive e-waste services. For commercial scale operations, we provide on-site electronic recycling, including:
- Pack, palletize, and load old electronics.
- Shred hard-drives on-site and wipe all memory storage, providing detailed chain-of-custody documentation.
- Transport the electronic waste away with a no landfill guarantee.
- Work with you to recoup value from worn-out equipment through refurbishing and resale.
Our recycling services don’t stop with computers, servers, and laptops. We recycle, refurbish, and reuse a wide variety of electronics and accessories, including cables and wires, cell phones, tablets and mobile devices, audio-visual gear, battery backups, TVs, faxes, modems and routers, printers, copiers, toner & ink.
Protect provides a comprehensive, professional electronic recycling service you can count on.
At Protec Recycling, We Serve Alabama
Our goal is to provide each customer with environmentally sustainable, cost effective, and confidential disposal of their electronic assets. We have a Zero Waste policy, so electronics don’t end up in landfills.
To learn more, visit our website at www.protecrecycling.com, or call us today at 205-549-2120.