Corporate & Financial
A key asset of businesses and financial institutions is data: client accounts, financial records, proprietary software and passwords. When equipment storing this information ages out of use, it can be vulnerable to data theft. You need a qualified, professional partner in e-waste handling. That's Protec!
Secure, Green, Simple!
Full Service Electronic Recycling.
Secure Data Destruction
With Protec, businesses and financial institutions have a partner experienced in handling electronic waste. We offer verifiable proof of data destruction and environmentally responsible recycling.
- Computers, Servers, Cables & Wires
- Cell Phones, Tablets & Mobile Devices.
- Modems, routers, Faxes and Battery Backups.
- Printers, Copiers, Toner & Ink.
Protec specializes in on-site hard drive destruction, a critical component in complying with data privacy laws such as PCI, HIPAA, GLBA and FACTA. More than convenient, our service allows for verification that digital media and confidential information has been securely destroyed..
- Computer, Server, Laptop, and External Hard Drives (SATA, SCSI, IDE)
- Backup Tapes (LTO, DLT, Exabyte)
- Optical Media (CDs/DVDs).
- USB Storage & Cell Phones.
Managing your business or financial institution's electronics through their end-of-life requires a secure process, one that protects sensitive data and ensures compliance with environmental, privacy, and safety regulations.
At Protec, we provide: secure logistics and transportation, data security, and remarketing of assents that retain some use or value.
IT asset disposition includes cell phones, computers, servers and storage, networking gear, telecom, and point of sale equipment.
Protec is experienced in dismantling or moving larger installations. If your business or financial institution must decommission or move a data center, telecom installation, or computer room, Protec has the experience you need.
At Protec, our careful de-installation protocols help prevent damage to facility floors and walls, leaving your space in good shape for its next use.
When it comes to moving or dismantling significant IT installations, trust Protec to bring the highest level of professionalism to the job.
Protec offers full service pickup for the recycling of electronic waste. Let us take care of all the heavy lifting, transportation, and any necessary cleanup.
We provide ground level pick-up for basic needs or detailed coordination for more complex operations. Whether you’re making updates to utilize new technology or undergoing a complete office clean-out, our removal services can enable a seamless transition.
Comprehensive Electronics Recycling
Businesses and Corporations
Today, business critical data could be anywhere, from point-of-purchase devices to phones and tablets, as well as traditional PCs and servers.
At Protec, we have experience working with a variety of businesses and industries. Whether your world is retail, manufacturing, customer service, or IT, Protec is ready to be your partner in secure, reliable electronics recycling and data destruction.
- Responsibly recycling your end-of-life electronics through our e-waste removal program allows you to maximize usable space and save valuable time & resources.
- Protec provides ground level pick-up for basic needs or detailed coordination for more complex operations.
- We take care of all the heavy lifting, transportation, and any necessary cleanup.
Whether you’re making updates to utilize new technology or undergoing a complete office clean-out, our removal services can enable a seamless transition. At Protec, we provide decommissioning, removal, and environmentally friendly recycling for servers, computers, laptops, tablets, and more.
- Securely destroy hard drives and other info-containing devices for privacy law compliance and brand protection. (SSDs, USB Drives, Cell Phones, Backup Tapes, and more.)
- Services can be performed on or offsite at your facility or ours.
- Certificate of Destruction and serial audit report are provided.
- No quantity is too big or small.
- Compliant with privacy laws such as HIPAA, GLBA, FACTA.
- Shredded hard drive material is 100% recycled following destruction.
Protec is ready to implement a secure electronics recycling and data destruction plan for your banking institution, insurance company, credit union, mortgage loan, or other financial service. Protec strictly adheres to all federal, state, and local guidelines. We work with your financial institution to develop a comprehensive plan, one that meets the needs of your business and provides the compliant, verifiable, and secure e-waste recycling you’ve been looking for.
- Our on-site hard drive shredding and pickup services make the most demanding jobs quick and easy.
- We also recycle USPS/battery backups, printers and copiers, toner & ink cartridges, TVs and Fax machines, cable, wires, and more.
Hard Drive Shredding
We specialize in on-site hard drive destruction, a critical component to comply with data privacy laws such as PCI, HIPAA, GLBA and FACTA.
This service is not just convenient; it also allows companies to verify that digital media and confidential information has been securely destroyed.
Want to learn how Protec can help your company today? Visit our Contact Us page or Call us at 205-549-2120.